This statement covers our policies for web accesses:
- For normal business activity, ORH does not set cookies or use cgi-scripts to track individuals in web log data. However from time to time these tools may be turned on to test how certain functions behave. If you should encounter a cookie request or similar event most likely you became a test subject in a development effort. The data is not being used to track you as an individual, but rather to test a technology.
- ORH does not provide any specific individual data collected in any way at this site to any organization outside of ORH itself.
- We are not polling your browser to determine which web page you last viewed. This is sometimes used by sites to determine which other sites are most useful in providing references or links to their site.
- ORH does keep the standard web log records. The log identifies the domain or IP number that requests each file from the web server. It does not include any information identifying the name or login of the person at the domain or IP number making the request.
LEGAL DISCLAIMERS General
- This Web site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- Information on this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. ORH may also make improvements and/or changes at any time without notice.
- At this time, ORH is unable to ensure privacy and does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Web site. Please note that any information or material sent to ORH will be deemed NOT to be confidential.
- Information ORH publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that ORH intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country.