Rainbow Valley Resource Network, Inc., advocates for and supports the spiritual growth and enrichment of individuals who are working through the labels of developmental disabilities and who have chosen Christian Science as their way of life. RVRN is not currently a residence with a permanent location, which enables us to provide our services nationwide.
RVRN is a family that is always growing and unfolding. The people we serve, our staff and board members, and our volunteer chaperones get together at various times throughout the year to enjoy fellowship, provide support, and engage in enriching activities, including trips to Christian Science family camps.
If you know of an individual or family that can benefit from our services (listed below and on our website), please contact us at email@example.com or (518) 668-3668.
Our website at rvrnetwork.org contains more information, including our newsletters with stories and photos from our most recent trips to family camps and other fantastic events. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Provide subscriptions to the Christian Science publications including the Quarterly, Full Text Bible Lesson, Sentinel, and Journal.
- Assist with Christian Science practitioner bills.
- Provide financial assistance for respite and enrichment activities (such as tuition for individuals and chaperones to attend a family camp for Christian Scientists).
- Find and provide information that could lead to more adequate support of individual needs, tutoring, training, and freedom.
- Provide encouragement and direction for families by arranging someone to talk or correspond with about unique approaches to greater independence and freedom.
- Arrange personal contacts and visits with fellow Christian Scientists who are interested in supporting progress and enrichment for individuals in need.
- Provide information to families needing to find new living arrangements for individuals in their care.
- Provide onetime financial assistance for individuals to make arrangements to move to a Christian Science facility, which will support their spiritual growth, progress, and greater independence and freedom.