Lynn House of Potomac Valley
The Residences, located on the manicured grounds of Lynn House of Potomac Valley, in a quiet neighborhood, is just 15 minutes from Washington, DC and minutes away from Old Town Alexandria. This area dates back to the Revolution and is rich in the lore and culture of the times, providing a wide range of sightseeing opportunities, including museums, historical sites, and monuments. We have six lovely apartments, a beautiful Common Room, TV sitting room, a state of the art kitchen (for those snacks and treats you still love to make), and a beautiful patio-deck overlooking seasonal flower gardens and an abundance of native birds, deer, fox, and other woodland creatures.
Our Community provides you with the following special features:
• An warm and happy atmosphere conducive to the study of Christian Science and your on-going spiritual practice
• Up to two and 1/2 hours a day of light nursing assistance if you have that need
• Tasty, balanced meals served in an attractive dining area as well as yummy snacks, special treats and cooking projects
• Weekly housekeeping including fresh linens and personal laundry services
• Lots of metaphysical discussions, lectures, chats and the companionship of residents and staff
• Transportation to church services, shopping areas, cultural and seasonal events
• Regular community outings and a daily activities with interesting programs including visits from volunteers with pets to share, travel logs and much more, including the lively discussions at the weekly Monitor Tea
• A state of the art library with all the latest resources, computer with internet access to Concord and JSH Online, a craft area, and personal internet and telephone access in each room
Currently, we have ONE vacancy and would love to welcome you to come and see us.
Please give us a call and we will be happy to arrange a tour and a visit to see if we might have what you are seeking. If you live out of the area, we are happy to provide you with information over the telephone or by mail and arrange a visit when you will be able.